So we boarded with them, stayed up late, partied in every spot of Provo possible and just loved. On Sunday we decided to go for a walk...on the frozen lake! Gorgeous. This is what we saw...
Exploring Ice fishing holes
Them
US
Explains it all


Thanks ZANA <3
2 comments:
i think eric made those ice fishing holes a couple weeks ago
WE LOVE YOU!!
So, every month or so I realize, UGH! I haven't checked the Orr blog in a while! And thus missed this post till now. #1 I love that song from Fox and the Hound. I used to copy it onto cassette tapes and give them to my best friends in elementary school. #2 My heart leapt when I read the part about us being your best friends. Greatest compliment on the planet. You KNOW we feel the same. :) #3 Thanks for making me all teary-eyed by myself at 10:40pm on a Thurs night. LOVE.
P.S. This is Jana, not Boof. As if it wasn't obvious.
Post a Comment