Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Sunday Spill

-Today was fally. I love it. I went for a walk around town barefoot in the leaves and was very pleased.
- This weekend at work I got to make the boutonnieres and bridesmaids bouquets for one of the weddings. It was a blast and I believe I did pretty well, next time I'll take some pics. It was fun seeing them on everyone that night, I felt cool.
-Disneyland for Halloween is AWESOME.
-I want to ride my bike at this moment.
-Jazz season is in full swing. New colors...lovin' it.
-I have a lovely stack of books I've been meaning to read, and a few To Do lists, love to get myself to do those things.
-This picture is to show my official ORRdom. Yeah, it's been over 2 years, yeah I just finally finished all the switches, BUT license, social, even passport (we're going on a cruise in Jan!) and now I am Rachel Orr. Of course I couldn't stray too far from the original me so, it's officially Rachel Taylor Orr. The beauty of never having a middle name. I had to document this moment for my mother, she'd be so proud.
( HERE IS WHERE I HAD A PICTURE OF ME HOLDING MY PASSPORT, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, AND LICENSE UP TO THE SCREEN FOR PROOF>>>UNTIL SPENCER'S COUSIN REMINDED ME WHAT AND IDIOT I WAS TO SHOW THAT TO EVERYONE IN THE WORLD AND INTERNET....WOW RACH WOW)

-That's the biggest thing I have to share...it's a pretty simple life here I guess!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Rachel!!!!! I AM proud of you.
Love You, MOM

Big Al said...

Missing the Orrs. Congrats on the big WS win. Haven't heard about the new jazz colors. I'll have to check those out.