Alas...internet streaming through my computer. We were far too cheap to pay for it recently, so I cut myself off cold turkey. It was rough. So now, I am back and I plan to give details of my life later....when I'm not so entertained by my return to the world wide web. Here's some pickies to keep you entertained and inform you of some of our summer locations.
Orr Family Midway Trip

Logan ADORES her uncle Spencer

Hoogle Zoo with the Leavitt girls

Ward camp out

2 year anniversary!

more to come...
6 comments:
on every post there is always at least one Spencer pose that makes me laugh out loud....in class. Embarrassing.
Looks like fun. Come visit us!
Happy Anni! Congrats Rach!
I'm so glad you are back! I have missed your posts and your Sunday spills! On the edge of my seat waiting for the next post........
SO glad you're back!!
freaking finally!
Congrats on graduation! ugh, I am so jealous!!!!
Post a Comment