
-Made it to church on time today...first time in our marriage I believe.
-BBQ hot dogs and rice per Spence's request for Sunday dinner. He wanted me to triple it. He could live off that stuff.
-Last day of classes tomorrow. All my papers due. Everything due and done. Then finals. AWESOME.
-I watched this family of four kids this weekend for 14.5 hours straight one day and another for 9 hours. It was...interesting. And LONG. And tiring. And...I wish there was a way that somehow my kids can skip age eight--that age struggles.
-I love Ramen Noodles always and forever, no matter what.
-Internship interview tomorrow...fingers crossed.
-I volunteer at this senior citizen day care for adults with Alzheimer's. It is so interesting to implement and see all the things I learn and study in class, in real life. Shirley is my favorite and the cutest little 85 year old that points to each thing I am wearing and slowly and steadily tells me how cute it is. She is cute. There are crazy stories that they make up and keen memories on the past. They are all so witty and sweet. Bessie is a little grouchy, but we still like her.
-I applied for graduation...THE END IS NEAR!!
-Spence's bro has almost 3 months left...crazy. Meaning we've been married that whole time too...which is cool.
-I just ate Oriental Ramen...again--LOVE.
-I want to get a pet. Probably fishies.
-Once I had a fancy mouse with Kimi and it made our apartment (especially the room) smell insanely bad, but we loved little Link too much to give him away. Adoption came though and he had to go. I miss him. I've always wanted a ferret....maybe?
-Lovely weather this weekend made my soul happy. Strolling while reading my book, Tuesday's With Morrie, which also made my soul happy.
-"Seaweed is cool, seaweed is fun, it gets it's food from the rays of the sun"
-bye
No comments:
Post a Comment