Friday, January 29, 2010

Mind Wandering...

I'm sitting on campus in between my classes preparing to read.
My mind is wandering...what's new
It's been one of those weeks...plus some weirdness
I've been thinking a lot about what we are going to do with our lives...since I finally graduate this year.
It's weird not knowing where we'll end up and what will happen when.
I guess I'll just go with the flow for a while, but until then I just think up life stories in various locations.
Observe:

#1 Monterey, California
The Pros:
We'd be in California, on the coast between LA and San Fran
There is an International Business School there in awesome authentic downtown--hence the reason for moving.
2 hours from San Francisco
3-4 hours from my brother Brett's family
5-6 hours from our Anaheim family- Zach and Jana
People would want to visit, as opposed to Provo.
Still on West coast and obviously awesome

#2 Las Vegas, Nevada
The Pros:
Duh...
Loving parents location
Lindsey and Curry and my lovely nieces will be there--assistant mother job.
Closer to California Family
Still close to Utah Family
UNLV Business School- In state tuition
More obs opportunities for me
Warm
Friends
Save some money...

#3 Salt Lake City, UT
The Pros:
THE UTAH JAZZ!!!
Lots of family
Cool city to explore
University of Utah Business School- In state tuition
Midway House
Snowboarding
Less expense than California

#4 Anaheim, CA
(The only Anaheim pictures were of Disneyland, so I thought I'd put my own)
The Pros:
ZACH AND JANA!!
California...Obviously
Real close to Vegas and Cali families
Cal State Fullerton Business School with Zachy
International Business Emphasis
People would LOVE to visit
DISNEYLAND!! and dancing with/watching my sis-in-law
Beaches
Friends

Those are just this weeks mind wandering future living places.
-Last week was Korea--which is still in mind, but only for a few months as an internship instead. I'D LOVE IT!
-The week before that was Oregon. University of!
-Other thoughts are Arizona (was once a REALLY big one), Washington, East Coast and...Hawaii :)

So what do you guys think?
Which is the best?
Any other Ideas?
Where should we venture next?

8 comments:

Courtney said...

Stay In SLC!!!! If I have to stay here you should have to too! Just vacay to those places and take us with you :)

Cason and Marie said...

Anaheim!! you'd be really close to me!! Or just move to mission viejo and be in my ward!!! What an adventure for you guys. So exciting!!

Have a baby already!!!

Big Al said...

You haven't lived till you been to the NW. I vote Oregon or Washington.

Amy Marie said...

I need to do the same thing.. ugh I am stressing about it ALOT-- but I may be posting something similar. I think you should pray about it. God will put you in the perfect place. Love you!

Bri and Mike Titera said...

Fullerton because then we can see each other constantly (and I KNOW that's what you meant when you said friends). Or Monterey because it's awesome.

Katie and Cam said...

Monterey is bad a...anaheim/fullerton are also. You'd be close to me and bri!!!! Disneyland season passes together!!!!

Adams Family said...

not even a question.. vegas so i could see u more than twice a year.. thanks

Brittany Seager said...

id say vegas but its not like i see my friends that live here anyways. so Hawaii. duh.