Monday, December 7, 2009

A Short and Late Sunday Spill

-It's snowing in Utah and I like it...but the BITTER wind MUST stop!!
-I can't wait to be done with this semester!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!
- I WANT TO BE DONE WITH SCHOOL!
-This week is going to suck. Last week of school. TOO MANY PAPERS, TOO MANY PROJECTS!
-Did I mention I am so ready to be DONE with school?!
-I like Christmas
-I want to Christmas shop.
-My lovely Kimberlie Michelle Rooney went through the temple on Saturday and it was lovely and I loved it. (More on her later).
-We stayed in SLC this weekend and I wished it was Christmas Break.
-I have no more time to do this.

-i'm done

1 comment:

Cason and Marie said...

you need to post pictures of Hawaii!!! I and I know many others want to see your fun adventure.