Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Moment That Made My Life COMPLETE!

You can image, after my last post confession, what this moment meant to me:

Yes I am a nerd, but at least I'm not afraid to show it. So...It's not like I can control myself in the stands during every time out when the music comes on, but at this particular game they happened to mention they were going to pick 3 people to dance in a contest to win Taylor Swift tickets. They couldn't deny my moves, or the fact that I was the only one waving myself around in the arena, so they picked me. The Jazz girls came and picked me and I screamed with them and we hugged. They brought me down on the court and we ran directly on top of the bench. Like, put my hands out and high five the players type thing. I couldn't think that fast though so instead I put did the weird wave where you have like paws tucked by your chest and then I topped that with a super high pitched "UH, HI GUYS!" They thought I was awesome because they all raised their eyebrows like when you think someone's crazy. Perfect. I went behind the scenes for a while and then I got to perform. I AM SUCH A DORK AND SO LAME, but let's just say, after pumping up the crowd with an encore performance and some real Rachel action, I won. I WON!! I beat the poor 13 year old and chubby girl. What an accomplishment. I basically got to live my dream. Everyone I saw for the next 20 minutes treated me like a celebrity. Best day of my life. I heart the Jazz forever and ever.


Here's a whole slew of random Jazz pictures on my computer. I realized that I take way to many pictures of the exact same thing...but to my defense-they all have their own memories.









9 comments:

EmylovePaul said...

ok, I will give you props for that performance. Those pics make me miss going to the Suns games. Welp Love you Rach, even though you are a jazz fan.

Cason and Marie said...

You just made my day!!!!!!!! and are THE cutest thing to hit Utah. I loved the hop over the foot. haha. awesome!

ps. You're skinny...

sadie said...

i love that you are just hanging out with the players... acting like its no big deal.
go kobe!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

rach i just love love love you!! Oh and Kyle... aka my husband. Don't worry, I'll bring you along when I get the wifey seats.

Adams Family said...

I absolutely love this so much! no worries, i showed my nephews the worm the other day, and they were pretty impressed!

Brittany Seager said...

i wish you won tickeys for the vegas one! then we could make a date night out of it! i love yoU! thanks for always entertaining me and being the bestest friend!

Mackenzie said...

Rach you are so freakin cute. those Jazz boys should be payin to see you do the worm.

Allie said...

Umm so I'm just clicking around on the internet and pretty sure I found your blog!! YAY! I already saw that lovely video on facebook but I was thrilled to see it again. I've joined the blogging world while I'm in Ecuador so check it out! alliejoyce.blogspot.com. I figure it's only fair since I will be blog-stalking you.
Love you!!!

Jillian Clara said...

i love it... you are awesome