So remember that contest my sister was having, which none of you tried...thanks a lot, well--I WON!!!! Spencer's sick of hearing me gloat and it's too late to call my mom or something...so I must tell all. I actually won a contest. And it wasn't because she loved me-since she excluded me from the contest after I entered! RUDE! She couldn't pick from all the stories so she wrote all the 80 or something contestants names on pieces of paper, threw them in the air and picked 5 up...I WAS ONE OF THEM! She can't deny me. My luck is changing. HOLLA

(This was the only picture I could find of me getting lucky ;) )
(Oh, did I fail to mention that even after I won, she still cut me out and picked someone else?! Some people just can't handle my awesomeness.)
6 comments:
Rach You are FUNNY! I did read it, but then forgot about the contest... oh well. I miss you... Happy Monday
uhh...like this is the first time you've won something or been lucky. I'm with Lindsey, you're one of the luckiest chicks everever. The end. Love you so much come be with me already.
haha you are so funny! You can enter a contest on my blog. I'll let you win there! :)
I SENT YOU A BOOK ANY WAY!!!
So. You're awesome. Here's the deal. Taiwan is great. I work at Owl Preschool. You can link to its blog via mine. I also teach at a university nearby. However, chances are you could make a TON more money in Korea. And if husband speaks Korean, you'd have a definite advantage. I say go to Korea. I don't know of any particular schools or agencies, but I can start looking. Email me your phone number if you want to chat more. aschlauder@mac.com. Good luck!!
you 2 are cute :)
Post a Comment