
My mood--in a photograph.
I have a paper due today...and a test tomorrow...and a bunch of readings...and an internet assignment. Not to mention the 600 things on my to do list for the last month-like getting a new license and social, I swear I'm gonna do that one day. It's not that I don't love being an Orr, I'm still just a Taylor-lazy (I take that back.) SOOO...with all this to do I have found just about every possible task to avoid it all. Last night I wrote 15 pages in my journal-I had a new life to catch up on. I've already made two meals and cleaned and watched the whole season 5 of Scrubs. There is nothing left for me to do! So, I blog. Why can't I just be more proactive? Golly, once I actually do the stuff I feel great, but getting to that point is like climbing a freaking mountain. It is rare that I get to do the victory dance on top. So...now that I've written this, I've gotten a little motivation I think. I quite possibly might actually write this 5 page paper and maybe even finishing studying for this test. I'm guessing I'll probably write another 15 pages in my journal first, scrub the toilet, and watch american idol. Perhaps then I'll be ready to conquer this mountain...and then I'll bust out those victory dance moves I have somewhere in me---somewhere
3 comments:
I'm right there with you... it has been so hard to try and get back in the swing of things for me... oh well... I'm trying to convince myself to just bite the bullet and do it and have a sigh of relief. Good luck! Miss you!
ok so i had to learn this the hard way.... when you go to do your social you will need your drivers lisence and marriage certificate, as well as a document they have at the building filled out (you can just do it when you get there). It is on freedom just north of smiths... brown brick building, north west corner. Bring your birth certificate with you everywhere just in case they want further ID. For the lisence... is yours utah already or still nevada? If its utah all you need is your marriage certificate and once again a form they have there... and its like 18 bucks. If its still nevada you also need 2 proofs of residency (electric bills, gas bills... whatever) and you have to take a test. its just 25 questions and its open book... and yet i still got one wrong... haha but its not hard. I hope this is making sense. I had to do my bank, passport, car insurance and health insurance name change too... and get a BYU spousal ID card... oh my retarded. Hope all is well and be proud of yourself! I quit school because I couldn't hack it being the bread winner, housewife and student! loves... Katie Mann
I love your shirt in this picture! Adorable. You may be stressed, but you look cute doing it, so points to ya for that. Love ya, rach.
Post a Comment