Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Family Fun and Football
This month has brought a lot of fun times with the Orr clan. Which of course means a lot of football.
-First off...Spencer's parents went on a much deserved cruise this month and we stole the kids away for part of the week they were gone. We played lots of playstation, watched movies, ate junk, and such. We went shopping one day for some halloween stuff and ended up playing a whole lot. Annie and I had a sleep over with Kimi one night in the bed and kick the boys to the ground. We played all weekend and had a blast. We took the kids home to two super tan and super relaxed parents. Good for them.
-So, football.We have tried to make it to as many football games of Bri's as we could. He's such a stud. On Halloween Skyline played in the first round of playoffs. They dominated. They played awesome. We didn't make it to the second round, but they played Layton and WON! Secretly, I was surprised! Well, now they're in the semi-finals and play Bingham at Rice Eccles Stadium on Thursday. We are so stoked! Bri is the man. Now that I'm an Orr I can't help but be join the football fan club. GO SKYLINE BEAT BINGHAM!! Good luck Bri!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Rach! I am so glad you commented on our blog. You and Spencer are so cute. I can't believe you were at the Jazz Game and we never saw eachother. We were center court about 15 rows up on the same side as the bench. Is that about where you were??
Post a Comment