Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged

So, I've never been "tagged" before, but Lyssa was fun enough to do so. Most people hate them, but it was nice to know someone actually knew I had a blog. So I'm supposed to find my "favorites" on google image search and only pick my favorite image that explains what I typed on the first page. We'll give it a try...

My age:


Places I've been:


Place I want to visit:

Probably live in Korea one day...No biggie

Favorite Object:

(Is that an object?)

Favorite Food:


Favorite Animal:

I guess that's it.

Favortie Color:


Birthplace:


Pets:

I miss Link!

Past Love:

Of course the two could be in one picture together...I love google

Best Friend:

There was a funny freshman volleyball pic of Spence...goober

Nickname:

Cheech

First name:


Middle name:

But it will now be:


Last name:


Bad habit:


First job:


Grandmother's name:

No joke

College Degree:


What I am doing right now:


Put that together...yep, in my cozy robe!

So that was fun! Whoever wants to do it...do it! Emily and Marie, try it!

No comments: