-He sang to us at our open house with Annie. He is an angel of a brother to her when Bri and Spence are little punks. He is super sensitive and caring. Anywho, he sang and by this picture, you can tell...it was awesome.
-He is a connoisseur (had to look that up 3 times...that's right) of music. Always in the know and keeping it fresh (trying too hard). Not sure how we'll be up to date now.
-He writes the most amazing letters home. He keeps us informed and entertained. His first letter he let us know that he survived a spider monkey bite...glad to know he's safe.
-He's such a genuine person. Just a real kid and because he's so good with people he's loving every second of the MTC in Brazil.
One of last nights with Nater was the closing games of the Olympics. We were watching with all of Spencer's family and couldn't believe what we were seeing on the TV. THEY WERE INSANE!
How did we sit and watch that? How did we do that and not die of laughter? Oh wiat, we did. And unfortunately/fortunately the power went out (which was totally fun because we lit candles and had dinner in the dark by candle light and chatted, living without eletricity. So awesome.) We decided to keep the performance going. So the dancing and singing of "Beijing, Bejing, I heart Beijing" began.Bri, Spence and I harrassed Nate with the song. It continues, but now there is no Nate to perform for. I asked Spencer to give me a quote about Nate for my blog on him...this is what we ended up with.
Anywho, Spencer just asked if I had a crush on Nate...well, I settled for Spence since Nate was leaving...NO! But someone should. He's the man.
*oh and Nate once told us his high school crew was called the Night Riders....um???
Monday, September 22, 2008
N8 the GR8
I wanted to write about Nate for a few reasons 1. We miss him 2. He's an awesome missionary, serving in Cuiaba, Brazil. 3. NATE'S A STUD (Spence's reason...thanks...) I basically wanted to post adorable pictures of him and gush about what an awesome kid he is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment